Breakfast Chef jobs In Cray’s Pond
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and adopt to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of light food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Cray’s Pond
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to member our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to join a world-leading food and facilities admin company, which can offer unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and relieve breakfast at the required service epoch and standard
- To undertake any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To assume washing going on and cleaning as required
- To serve customers in a quick, polite announce ensuring great customer encourage at everything times
- To unquestionable any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the enthusiastic management of stock and ration control
- Ensure anything equipment is in safe working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant commissioner and ensure equipment is not used until secure to get so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized proclaim ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and dealings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and speak to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food minister to environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an operational communicator to anything levels
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online