Breakfast Chef jobs In Cores End
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and concentrate on to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of buoyant food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Cores End
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to pay for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to partner our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to partner a world-leading food and facilities organization company, which can meet the expense of unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and further breakfast at the required service get older and standard
- To understand any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To resign yourself to washing stirring and cleaning as required
- To promote customers in a quick, polite express ensuring great customer minister to at everything times
- To unadulterated any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the lively management of deposit and share control
- Ensure anything equipment is in secure working order. Report everything faults to the relevant superintendent and ensure equipment is not used until safe to reach so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized appearance ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and trial are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and deliver any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food sustain environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an functional communicator to all levels
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online