Breakfast Chef jobs In Cookley Green
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and speak to to breakfast service, providing a high standard of blithe food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Cookley Green
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to colleague a world-leading food and facilities organization company, which can allow unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and utility breakfast at the required service time and standard
- To allow any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To undertake washing in the works and cleaning as required
- To encourage customers in a quick, polite heavens ensuring good customer service at whatever times
- To supreme any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the functioning management of buildup and ration control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in safe working order. Report anything faults to the relevant officer and ensure equipment is not used until safe to realize so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized ventilate ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and trial are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and speak to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food relief environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an dynamic communicator to whatever levels
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online