Breakfast Chef jobs In Collins End
As a breakfast chef, you would be held responsible to prepare and forward to breakfast service, providing a high standard of roomy food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of anything early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Collins End
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to member a world-leading food and facilities admin company, which can allow unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and support breakfast at the required service epoch and standard
- To allow any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To agree to washing occurring and cleaning as required
- To benefits customers in a quick, polite spread ensuring great customer support at everything times
- To resolved any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the operational management of stock and allocation control
- Ensure everything equipment is in safe working order. Report anything faults to the relevant commissioner and ensure equipment is not used until safe to reach so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized tell ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and measures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and refer any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food encourage environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an operating communicator to anything levels
To apply refer your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online