Breakfast Chef jobs In Cockpole Green
As a breakfast chef, you would be liable to prepare and concentrate on to breakfast service, providing a high standard of roomy food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Cockpole Green
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to member our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities processing company, which can find the allowance for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and encouragement breakfast at the required service times and standard
- To tolerate any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To assume washing going on and cleaning as required
- To promote customers in a quick, polite way of being ensuring good customer bolster at anything times
- To supreme any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the committed management of stock and allowance control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in safe working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant supervisor and ensure equipment is not used until safe to accomplish so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized sky ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and events are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and refer any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food assistance environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an dynamic communicator to everything levels
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online