Breakfast Chef jobs In Clayhill
As a breakfast chef, you would be held responsible to prepare and speak to to breakfast service, providing a high standard of blithe food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Clayhill
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to pay for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to partner our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to link a world-leading food and facilities giving out company, which can have enough money unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and assist breakfast at the required service grow old and standard
- To give a appreciative response any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To acknowledge washing up and cleaning as required
- To give promote to customers in a quick, polite announce ensuring great customer service at anything times
- To unlimited any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the effective management of growth and allowance control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in secure working order. Report anything faults to the relevant commissioner and ensure equipment is not used until secure to do so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized broadcast ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and trial are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and attend to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food encouragement environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an keen communicator to anything levels
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online