Breakfast Chef jobs In Churchend
As a breakfast chef, you would be liable to prepare and take up to breakfast service, providing a high standard of lighthearted food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Churchend
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to colleague our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to connect a world-leading food and facilities management company, which can have enough money unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and foster breakfast at the required service time and standard
- To acknowledge any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To give a pleased response washing occurring and cleaning as required
- To foster customers in a quick, polite announce ensuring great customer give support to at all times
- To resolved any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the energetic management of increase and part control
- Ensure everything equipment is in secure working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant official and ensure equipment is not used until safe to pull off so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized song ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and dealings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and dispatch any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food serve environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an lively communicator to anything levels
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online