Breakfast Chef jobs In Chisbridge Cross
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and take up to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of open food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of anything early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Chisbridge Cross
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to colleague our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities executive company, which can find the allowance for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and support breakfast at the required service grow old and standard
- To receive any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To admit washing happening and cleaning as required
- To give relieve to customers in a quick, polite spread ensuring good customer abet at all times
- To fixed idea any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the operational management of deposit and part control
- Ensure anything equipment is in secure working order. Report anything faults to the relevant supervisor and ensure equipment is not used until safe to accomplish so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized tell ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and measures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and take in hand any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food utility environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an keen communicator to whatever levels
To apply refer your CV to arrange an short placement.
or gain admission to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online