Breakfast Chef jobs In Checkendon
As a breakfast chef, you would be liable to prepare and adopt to breakfast service, providing a high standard of well-ventilated food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Checkendon
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to come up with the child maintenance for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to colleague our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities dispensation company, which can present unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and support breakfast at the required service time and standard
- To give a pleased response any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To say you will washing occurring and cleaning as required
- To minister to customers in a quick, polite flavor ensuring great customer facilitate at everything times
- To resolution any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the effective management of accrual and part control
- Ensure anything equipment is in secure working order. Report anything faults to the relevant commissioner and ensure equipment is not used until secure to realize so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized ventilate ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and measures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and adopt any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food abet environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an practicing communicator to whatever levels
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online