Breakfast Chef jobs In Caversham
As a breakfast chef, you would be blamed to prepare and talk to to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of vivacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Caversham
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to link our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to colleague a world-leading food and facilities management company, which can present unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and serve breakfast at the required service period and standard
- To agree to any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To give a pleased response washing in the works and cleaning as required
- To promote customers in a quick, polite aerate ensuring great customer support at anything times
- To final any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the functioning management of heap and ration control
- Ensure anything equipment is in safe working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant superintendent and ensure equipment is not used until safe to realize so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized expose ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and dealings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and talk to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food promote environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an working communicator to all levels
To apply refer your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online