Breakfast Chef jobs In Caversham Heights
As a breakfast chef, you would be held responsible to prepare and concentrate on to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of lighthearted food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Caversham Heights
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to link our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to connect a world-leading food and facilities processing company, which can pay for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and service breakfast at the required service era and standard
- To agree to any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To say yes washing going on and cleaning as required
- To foster customers in a quick, polite impression ensuring great customer foster at whatever times
- To total any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the full of life management of addition and allowance control
- Ensure all equipment is in safe working order. Report all faults to the relevant official and ensure equipment is not used until safe to do so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized make public ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and events are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and deal with any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food help environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an committed communicator to anything levels
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online