Breakfast Chef jobs In Catslip
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and direct to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of vivacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Catslip
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to come taking place with the money for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to belong to a world-leading food and facilities admin company, which can pay for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and help breakfast at the required service grow old and standard
- To acknowledge any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To give a approving response washing in the works and cleaning as required
- To bolster customers in a quick, polite circulate ensuring good customer serve at everything times
- To perfect any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the in action management of addition and part control
- Ensure anything equipment is in secure working order. Report everything faults to the relevant officer and ensure equipment is not used until safe to accomplish so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized impression ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and events are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and dispatch any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food further environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an full of zip communicator to anything levels
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online