Breakfast Chef jobs In Cane End
As a breakfast chef, you would be liable to prepare and speak to to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of roomy food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Cane End
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to partner our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to connect a world-leading food and facilities running company, which can offer unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and help breakfast at the required service grow old and standard
- To resign yourself to any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To receive washing in the works and cleaning as required
- To help customers in a quick, polite melody ensuring good customer encourage at all times
- To utter any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the functional management of store and part control
- Ensure everything equipment is in secure working order. Report all faults to the relevant executive and ensure equipment is not used until safe to accomplish so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized circulate ensuring whatever food safety and health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and deal with any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food encouragement environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an vigorous communicator to all levels
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an short placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online