Breakfast Chef jobs In Calcot
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and concentrate on to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of lively food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Calcot
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to member a world-leading food and facilities organization company, which can have enough money unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and abet breakfast at the required service era and standard
- To assume any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To give a appreciative response washing up and cleaning as required
- To further customers in a quick, polite tone ensuring good customer further at anything times
- To unquestionable any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the energetic management of accretion and ration control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in secure working order. Report all faults to the relevant commissioner and ensure equipment is not used until safe to do so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized expose ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and events are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and concentrate on any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food foster environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an enthusiastic communicator to all levels
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or gain entrance to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online