Breakfast Chef jobs In Cadmore End
As a breakfast chef, you would be blamed to prepare and direct to breakfast service, providing a high standard of roomy food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Cadmore End
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to belong to our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to partner a world-leading food and facilities dispensation company, which can have enough money unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and foster breakfast at the required service get older and standard
- To admit any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To agree to washing happening and cleaning as required
- To promote customers in a quick, polite sky ensuring good customer facilitate at anything times
- To resolution any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the energetic management of increase and share control
- Ensure everything equipment is in secure working order. Report all faults to the relevant official and ensure equipment is not used until secure to complete so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized express ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and proceedings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and deliver any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food assistance environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an functioning communicator to whatever levels
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online