Breakfast Chef jobs In Braywoodside
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and lecture to to breakfast service, providing a high standard of vivacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Braywoodside
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to find the keep for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to link our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to belong to a world-leading food and facilities admin company, which can provide unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and support breakfast at the required service get older and standard
- To take any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To understand washing in the works and cleaning as required
- To assist customers in a quick, polite tell ensuring good customer support at all times
- To answer any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the full of zip management of accrual and share control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in secure working order. Report everything faults to the relevant superintendent and ensure equipment is not used until safe to do so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized tell ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and events are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and deliver any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food further environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an full of life communicator to whatever levels
To apply refer your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online