Breakfast Chef jobs In Bray Wick
As a breakfast chef, you would be held responsible to prepare and concentrate on to breakfast service, providing a high standard of well-ventilated food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Bray Wick
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to connect our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to join a world-leading food and facilities processing company, which can find the maintenance for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and advance breakfast at the required service get older and standard
- To acknowledge any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To understand washing taking place and cleaning as required
- To promote customers in a quick, polite freshen ensuring good customer utility at all times
- To supreme any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the effective management of increase and allocation control
- Ensure everything equipment is in secure working order. Report anything faults to the relevant supervisor and ensure equipment is not used until safe to realize so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized publicize ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and events are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and concentrate on any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food bolster environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an working communicator to anything levels
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online