Breakfast Chef jobs In Boyn Hill
As a breakfast chef, you would be liable to prepare and take up to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of lively food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Boyn Hill
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to find the child support for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to link a world-leading food and facilities executive company, which can present unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and give relieve to breakfast at the required service times and standard
- To endure any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To admit washing stirring and cleaning as required
- To help customers in a quick, polite broadcast ensuring good customer encourage at anything times
- To perfect any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the working management of deposit and allocation control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in safe working order. Report everything faults to the relevant executive and ensure equipment is not used until safe to pull off so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized aerate ensuring whatever food safety and health & safety policies and proceedings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and forward any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food support environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an lively communicator to everything levels
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online