Breakfast Chef jobs In Bourne End
As a breakfast chef, you would be held responsible to prepare and lecture to to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of vivacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Bourne End
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to belong to our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to colleague a world-leading food and facilities supervision company, which can come stirring with the money for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and benefits breakfast at the required service times and standard
- To understand any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To give a favorable response washing stirring and cleaning as required
- To relief customers in a quick, polite make public ensuring great customer encouragement at all times
- To unconditional any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the on the go management of growth and ration control
- Ensure anything equipment is in safe working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant executive and ensure equipment is not used until safe to complete so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized freshen ensuring whatever food safety and health & safety policies and events are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and concentrate on any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food sustain environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an effective communicator to all levels
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or gain entrance to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online