Breakfast Chef jobs In Bolter End
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and concentrate on to breakfast service, providing a high standard of spacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of anything early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Bolter End
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to provide the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to member our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to connect a world-leading food and facilities meting out company, which can pay for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and facilitate breakfast at the required service grow old and standard
- To believe any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To take on washing happening and cleaning as required
- To assistance customers in a quick, polite look ensuring good customer bolster at whatever times
- To pure any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the operational management of stock and share control
- Ensure everything equipment is in secure working order. Report all faults to the relevant supervisor and ensure equipment is not used until safe to do so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized tell ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and dealings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and take up any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food minister to environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an vigorous communicator to all levels
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online