Breakfast Chef jobs In Bisham
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and take up to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of well-ventilated food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Bisham
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to find the maintenance for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to member our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to join a world-leading food and facilities organization company, which can pay for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and help breakfast at the required service get older and standard
- To receive any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To say yes washing going on and cleaning as required
- To minister to customers in a quick, polite tune ensuring great customer encouragement at anything times
- To firm any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the keen management of hoard and portion control
- Ensure all equipment is in secure working order. Report anything faults to the relevant executive and ensure equipment is not used until safe to pull off so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized declare ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and dealings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and dispatch any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food help environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an committed communicator to all levels
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online