Breakfast Chef jobs In Binfield
As a breakfast chef, you would be liable to prepare and refer to breakfast service, providing a high standard of vivacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of anything early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Binfield
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to belong to our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to colleague a world-leading food and facilities management company, which can present unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and service breakfast at the required service era and standard
- To acknowledge any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To receive washing in the works and cleaning as required
- To facilitate customers in a quick, polite make public ensuring good customer assist at anything times
- To answer any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the practicing management of deposit and allowance control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in safe working order. Report all faults to the relevant executive and ensure equipment is not used until safe to do so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized broadcast ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and events are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and attend to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food abet environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an involved communicator to anything levels
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online