Breakfast Chef jobs In Binfield Heath
As a breakfast chef, you would be blamed to prepare and tackle to breakfast service, providing a high standard of light food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Binfield Heath
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to join our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to member a world-leading food and facilities handing out company, which can meet the expense of unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and support breakfast at the required service epoch and standard
- To give a sympathetic response any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To allow washing stirring and cleaning as required
- To encourage customers in a quick, polite look ensuring good customer relieve at everything times
- To final any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the keen management of buildup and allocation control
- Ensure everything equipment is in secure working order. Report everything faults to the relevant executive and ensure equipment is not used until safe to complete so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized sky ensuring whatever food safety and health & safety policies and events are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and forward any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food sustain environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an on the go communicator to whatever levels
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online