Breakfast Chef jobs In Billingbear
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and direct to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of lively food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Billingbear
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to pay for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to colleague our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to join a world-leading food and facilities supervision company, which can meet the expense of unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and promote breakfast at the required service mature and standard
- To say you will any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To tolerate washing happening and cleaning as required
- To serve customers in a quick, polite publicize ensuring good customer assistance at anything times
- To resolved any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the lively management of store and ration control
- Ensure all equipment is in secure working order. Report all faults to the relevant commissioner and ensure equipment is not used until secure to accomplish so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized declare ensuring whatever food safety and health & safety policies and measures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and talk to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food abet environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an lively communicator to all levels
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or gain permission to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online