Breakfast Chef jobs In Beenham’s Heath
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and tackle to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of lighthearted food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Beenham’s Heath
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to colleague a world-leading food and facilities dispensation company, which can allow unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and service breakfast at the required service become old and standard
- To take any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To undertake washing taking place and cleaning as required
- To promote customers in a quick, polite vent ensuring good customer support at all times
- To total any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the working management of buildup and share control
- Ensure anything equipment is in safe working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant superintendent and ensure equipment is not used until safe to get so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized make public ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and dealings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and direct any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food minister to environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an functioning communicator to everything levels
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online