Breakfast Chef jobs In Beacon’s Bottom
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and lecture to to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of buoyant food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Beacon’s Bottom
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to connect our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities executive company, which can offer unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and abet breakfast at the required service become old and standard
- To say yes any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To take on washing up and cleaning as required
- To promote customers in a quick, polite space ensuring great customer support at everything times
- To resolution any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the committed management of heap and ration control
- Ensure all equipment is in safe working order. Report anything faults to the relevant manager and ensure equipment is not used until secure to attain so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized atmosphere ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and measures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and dispatch any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food advance environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an working communicator to all levels
To apply direct your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online