Breakfast Chef jobs In Barkham
As a breakfast chef, you would be liable to prepare and focus on to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of vivacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of anything early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Barkham
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities management company, which can have the funds for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and give promote to breakfast at the required service grow old and standard
- To endure any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To believe washing going on and cleaning as required
- To assistance customers in a quick, polite space ensuring great customer facilitate at all times
- To solution any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the energetic management of gathering and allowance control
- Ensure all equipment is in safe working order. Report all faults to the relevant executive and ensure equipment is not used until safe to do so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized circulate ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and trial are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and speak to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food benefits environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an committed communicator to all levels
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online