Breakfast Chef jobs In Arborfield Cross
As a breakfast chef, you would be blamed to prepare and tackle to breakfast service, providing a high standard of buoyant food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Arborfield Cross
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to belong to our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to member a world-leading food and facilities supervision company, which can pay for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and foster breakfast at the required service get older and standard
- To understand any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To give a appreciative response washing in the works and cleaning as required
- To encouragement customers in a quick, polite atmosphere ensuring good customer service at anything times
- To unlimited any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the in action management of addition and portion control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in secure working order. Report all faults to the relevant governor and ensure equipment is not used until secure to realize so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized space ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and dealings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and take in hand any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food promote environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an lively communicator to all levels
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online